Has this ever happened to you that suddenly you ask for information, and a lead has been pulled apart from you?
Do you know asking for too much information from any lead at once pulls them away from you?
Want to fix this issue?
What if I say that after understanding this blog, these issues might get fixed?
Sounds great! Right?
So, Progressive Profiling is the solution and key for unlocking more quality leads and preventing your leads from being pulled apart.
First, let’s understand the basic concept of Progressive Profiling.
- Progressive Profiling is a method or a process in which you get your lead’s information gradually. In most cases, leads step back when you ask for too much information at one go. So, Progressive Profiling is a name given to the process of gradually seeking the lead’s information.
- It is really important to ask the right question at the right time. After all, time is precious for you and your audience too. Isn’t it? Therefore, progressive profiling includes this major advantage also.
- Here, you request your lead to share its data in portions, depending on the right time. This process continues until you get every required information of your lead to carry them to sales.
- Maintaining the correct data of your leads helps you in a very effective way. Because after you get to know about their major interests and most of the data, it gets easier for you to share the relative content with them which would encourage them and eventually can increase your quality of lead generation. Better results will be produced.
- When you ask for a lot of data at once, people either leave some blocks blank or fill in the wrong information. It is proven that many companies face dilemmas like shortage of data, wrong data, or incomplete data, etc.
Progressive profiling is a method that solves these types of problems.
Working of Progressive Profiling that enhances the excellence of your lead generation
It is a great marketing antidote if we discuss in brief, –
Whenever a lead downloads a fresh pdf or content provided by you, it asks for related information at that suitable time. Eventually, if it downloads more of your content after some time or whenever, it asks for relevant information again if needed.
So here, the lead has not to worry about giving away all the data at once. During this process, you may also get successful in gaining its trust.
Let us understand more thoroughly in detail and stepwise: –
- The fresh and first stage of lead: – a newcomer visits your website or web page and downloads any of your content, it will provide you with some small and basic information like- name, mail id, purpose, etc. Hereby, you can continue sending them emails and offering them new emails after getting their basic information. So now, this newcomer is receiving your regular and relevant emails.
- Selecting interesting leads: – Here you need to select the leads which show more interest and fit in your profile. You will know this by keeping an eye on them and how many of them are demanding more and upgraded content. At this stage provide them with a brief content and then select the leads.
- Considering leads: – now here we are on the main notch. Here, the leads who are demanding more content, sample videos, webinar, seeking reviews, etc., at this stage, progressive profilingask leads to provide some more additional information like company’s name, company’s position, company’s size, etc.
- The final stage and qualifying leads: – now after this long process, here the much-awaited moment arrives!
“Though patience is never a waste, it does wonders at the right time”.
- When a lead shows its most interest and has now reached this stage and provided you with their previous required information, they may be really willing to purchase your service or product. Now when they ask for more content, product video, detailed scenario, etc., ask them for some more additional information like- expenditure size, phone number or any other source to contact, purchasing authority, etc.
So, this is the last step where you get your final results. Now, this qualified lead is ready to hand over to the sales team.