There have been many advancements in sales, but despite of that Buyer intent data which is a scattered approach is being used by many teams. B2B buyer intent data includes information like whether a company has visited your website, the pages that they have read, and the topic that they are most interested in. All this information helps the sales teams to spot qualified leads, reactivate lost deals, spot cross-selling opportunities, and more information like that.
Here are a few uses of buyer intent data –
- You can find hot leads by showing buying intent data on your website – The best way to close a deal is knowing when your leads are showing interest. It is important to make a sale when your lead is ready to buy. It is not always enough to have a great product. Being at the right place and time is necessary for the sales team.
- Lead segmentation on the basis of sales region – It is better to segment your leads into smaller groups to get more organized in your sales process. But have you ever thought of segmenting your leads on the basis of regions? Dividing your work on the basis of sales region instead of industry and company size might help you reach your prospects in a better way as a team of members is assigned different regions to deal with.
- See companies that abandoned signup forms – Forms are a great source to capture leads. Most people have abandoned online forms. This is a huge reason that you are missing out on high-intent leads.
- Get to know what your open deals are looking for – Most sales representatives are clueless about what their prospects are looking for before and after the meeting. Instead, you can take a guess at what the prospects are interested in on the basis of their public profiles.
- Identify leads that are not in your CRM – You might sometimes feel that your sales team is not efficient enough and this might be because you are missing out on most of your leads. There might be some leads in your CRM, but others might be new potential customers you might not even know.
Thus, sales can increase if clients or prospects indicate that they are ready to convert.