GoTo, the only flexible work company that makes it easy for small, midsized, and growing businesses to connect and support customers and employees, announced new products and a unified app that are now available in the Austrian market. Today’s Austrian launch follows the recent expansion in Italy and Southeast Asia including Singapore, Malaysia, and the Philippines. With a mission to make IT easy, anywhere, GoTo’s expansion into the Austrian market includes its two flagship products in a simplified product portfolio: a new unified-communications-as-a-service (UCaaS) product, GoTo Connect, and the all-new IT management & support product, GoTo Resolve. These products are united by a single application, administrative system, and converging user experience.
This international expansion coupled with the company’s focus on a new global partner program builds on the company’s strong growth, 99.999% uptime, and experience with zero trust security. The expansion to new regions comes after GoTo’s recent rebrand from LogMeIn in order to better support small to midsized businesses around the globe with its communications and support solutions and new unified experience.
“GoTo’s global expansion, including today’s launch into the Austrian market, represents our commitment to serving growing businesses across the globe, bringing a new, unified portfolio of communications and IT support solutions,” says Sion Lewis, General Manager of EMEA, GoTo. “Our mission is to empower businesses of all sizes who once saw reliable flexible work tools to be out of their reach. While many providers in the space only solve for one point solution, GoTo is bringing together IT management and support with communications capabilities in one affordable application. GoTo is dedicated to being the only one-stop-shop to allow small and midsized businesses to thrive remotely.”
The pandemic has created a permanent shift toward flexible and remote work, with cloud migration becoming a massive opportunity for growing businesses, including those in Austria. Small and midsized growing businesses are integral to the global economy, and it is critical that they receive the tools they need to succeed from anywhere, with any number of employees. According to Austria’s Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs, small and midsized businesses make up 99.6% of all domestic Austrian companies. GoTo understands the challenges these growing businesses are facing in today’s hybrid world and has a dedicated focus on providing the solution.
GoTo’s international expansion brings the company’s two new products and unified application to the region including:
- An all-new UCaaS experience bringing together GoTo’s collaboration solutions in a secure, unified application A customizable virtual cloud telephony system for small and midsized businesses
- A unified experience with call management, video meeting system, contact center capabilities and much more
- Available to all customers, GoTo Connect includes cloud telephony, meetings, messaging, training, and contact center capabilities. Additional features and functionality include deep Facebook integrations for improved communications for customer-facing teams in their multi-channel portfolios, WebChat widgets which filter website visitor interactions directly into Chat queues, and more coming soon
- New all-in-one product simplifies IT management and support for small and mid-market organizations, bringing together functionality from GoTo’s world-class remote access, management, and support capabilities with an all-new conversational ticketing and support toolset
- First-to-market zero trust security architecture protects endpoints from cyber threats and supply chain vulnerabilities. GoTo Resolve’s zero trust access controls takes a never trust, always verify approach in which all sensitive actions – such as remote access and automation tasks – require a second, unique verification by anyone and everything
- GoTo Resolve is a premium service that can be deployed in minutes, not days. With a zero-cost option, GoTo is making zero trust security attainable for businesses of any size
GoTo’s products bring robust support and communication solutions to Austrian businesses with prices ranging from free to a very affordable price point. These products are unified by a single application, common administrative experience, and converging user experience that will further bring together support and communications with the ability to add integrations between support and communications such as:
- Ticketing and helpdesk experiences within GoTo Connect
- Adding phone access to the GoTo Resolve console
- Automatically adding call notes to support tickets
“We are very pleased that we can now also offer GoTo Connect in connection with cloud-telephony in Austria. Having already worked together for long term in Germany, we know the comprehensive, cloud-based communications solutions and see great potential for the local small and midsized market,” says Daniel Holzinger, Founder and Managing Director of colited, a long term GoTo partner. “In addition, companies in Austria now have access not only to UCaaS, but also to GoTo’s contact center and remote support capabilities, allowing us to offer customers an additional proposition.”