Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB), the world’s leading cloud software company powering social good, today announced its upcoming participation in six investor events.
- May 10-11: Tony Boor, executive vice president and CFO, to participate in virtual investor meetings hosted by Raymond James.
- May 16 and 19: Steve Hufford, director investor relations, to participate in one-on-one virtual meetings at the Needham 17th Annual Technology & Media Conference.
- May 24: Mike Gianoni, president and CEO, to present and participate in one-on-one meetings at the J.P. Morgan 50th Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference in Boston, Mass.
- June 6: Tony Boor to present and participate in one-on-one meetings at the Baird Global Consumer, Technology and Services Conference in New York, N.Y.
- June 7: Tony Boor to present and participate in one-on-one meetings at the Stifel Cross Sector Insight Conference in Boston, Mass.
- June 15-16: Mike Gianoni to participate in investor meetings hosted by Bank of America.